Parade in your PJs and have fun playing with numbers!
Here’s how it works for your pre-schoolers:
- Pick a day in March that works for you
- Kids wear their PJs and bring their favorite stuffed animal
- Count up the critters in your own Crazy Creature Census
- Solve fun stuffed animal tangram puzzles
- Read “Snacktime for Fluffy” from the Bedtime Math book
- Kids receive colorful stickers and games to bring home
To register for your free kit of materials, fill out this form by February 15th, 2016. Or, for more information or any questions, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.