Join our movement! We’re trying to show kids that math can be fun outside school – that it’s a part of regular life. You, as a teacher, can help change family culture around math. Here’s how:
- Tell your students and their families about our wacky nightly math problems. This is a great parent-engagement activity that can be part of any home routine: dinnertime, bathtime, breakfast time. Click here to download our parent flyer!
- Please do not do Bedtime Math in class or assign it as homework! It’s essential to our movement that kids see Bedtime Math as a “home thing,” not a “school thing.”
- To bring fun math to your school, check out our after-school math club – read on to learn more!
- Celebrate “March of the Stuffed Animals” at your pre-school! Click here for more information.
You can join the hundreds of schools that are having a blast with Crazy 8s, our hands-on after-school math club! Each kit contains 8 wacky weekly sessions, like Toilet Paper Olympics and Glow-in-the-Dark Geometry. It’s designed to get any kid fired up about math with friends in an active way.
Here’s how it works:
- Free kit of materials
- Step-by-step instructions provided for each week
- Available for grades K-2 or grades 3-5, with 10-20 kids per club
- Must be after-school, once a week for all 8 weeks
- Once you’re done, do season 2 so kids don’t have to miss a beat!
For our partnership with you, we ask that you find the coach (and fund if not a volunteer); locate space; and cover basic supplies like pens and pencils. In return, we send the kit.
So what are you waiting for? Apply here to start your after-school Crazy 8s club!
Have any questions? Read our FAQs page and testimonials about Crazy 8s from coaches. And if you still have questions, email us at email@example.com.
Better yet, come see us at one of the many educational conferences and events we attend!